Monday 26 March 2012

E

I got asked why i have an E on a piece of string around my wrist today.

My reply was,
"Oh its the initial of my ex girlfriend, she's still my bestfriend though.
We dont speak at the moment whislt she's getting better but im sure she knows that i still think of her everday. She was probably the best thing to happen to me, she opened my eyes and made me alot more open minded than i already was. I have alot of admiration for her, i miss her everyday and i will always love her. Regardless of who else i fall in love with she will always be part of my heart."

Its probably the nicest thing ive ever said about anyone and tbh its all true. I felt so much better after i said it.

She just needs to see shes stronger than she thinks and im always here for her. Always.


X

1 comment: