Monday 6 February 2012

Ive just had an amazing night with you,
To feel your skin against mine again,
Your lips touching mine,
It was incredible,
But why do we keep doing this to ourselves?
I drive you home, not wanting to let you out of my car,
But to just drive away, me and you, to take us to a better place.

I asked you to be with me again tonight,
How selfish can i be?
To make you put your own happiness to a side,
Just so i can be happy.
I know i fucked us up.

You sent me a letter today that you wrote after we split up.
Ive read it 4 times now and i cant stop crying,
How much i hurt you,
How fucking selfish i was.
I will live with this regret and hurt for the rest of my life.

But no matter what i will always be here for you pea,
Ill never leave your side, even if it is just as best friends,
And i will protect you from everything/anyone,

Ill never stop loving you, till the day i die.

'Hold out your hand and lean upon me, ill be the one to make you smile'




xxx

1 comment: