Thursday, 2 August 2012


I feel so content right now, Seeing you made everything okay, I've missed you so much. I never stopped thinking of you, Always in my heart and i always thought of you as a best friend. I never wanted to loose you. Im so glad we can be friends. Have chats about old times, Laugh and hang out. Love you always Nemo x


  1. Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them. See the link below for more info.


  2. The strongest and fearless person is the one who knows his/her mistakes and still seek for guidance and forgiveness. Have a pleasant day and keep on smiling. Visit my site for more information.

  3. When someone writes an article he/she keeps the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can be aware of it. Therefore that’s why this post is outstanding.Thanks!